Video course "Photoshop online for beginners" (working with Pixlr, free online photo and image editor) from Alexander Golovachev.
<Attention> When we just started to plan the course plan, we immediately decided that it would be aimed at those people who do not understand the program at all and would like to learn it from scratch.
Therefore, each tool, each button, is explained in the most detailed and practical examples. To each lesson additional materials are given so that you can repeat all my actions and get the same result.
And most importantly - all the material is given by the principle - from simple to complex. © Alexander Golovachev. </ Attention>
The content of the video course "Photoshop online for beginners"
• Introductory note.
• Digital images.
• Work with documents.
• Simple photo correction.
• Correction of parts of the photo.
• Drawing tools.
• Retouching the portrait.
• Remaining tools.
• Restoration and coloring of old photos.
• Layers and photo editing.
• Adding text.
• Mask layer and montage using a mask.
• Tools for photo correction.
• Filters for creating effects in a photo.
• Minor tools.
• Extrude the inscription on the photo.
• Create an object reflection.
• Inscription on the road.
• Create a glamorous portrait.
• Create a simple button for the site.
• Create a complex button for the site.
• Design for a mini-site or e-book.
• Variants of registration of photos.
Owners of resale rights!
<Attention> List of rights transferred to you as part of a license for a set with resale rights "Photoshop online for beginners." </ Attention>
What you can do after buying a product with resale rights:
• Sell a video course at a price of at least 397 rubles per copy;
• change the appearance of the graphic image of the course;
• use your own graphic image of the course;
• offer a course in a closed area of the site with paid access;
• add any bonuses to this course;
• provide its customers with built-in resale rights to the course;
• Offer a video course in the form of a bonus to your paid courses and / or training, provided that it will be the only bonus, and the cost of your paid product will be less than 397 rubles.
What you can not do:
• Distribute the video course for free;
• somehow change the course content, including the menu;
• Assigning the authorship of the video course;
• sell the course at a price of less than 397 rubles;
• change the name of the video course;
• Offer a video course in the form of a bonus to your paid goods, if the number of bonuses is more than one, and / or the price of your product is less than 397 rubles.
Contents of the reseller kit
• 23 video tutorials on working with Pixlr service - a free online editor of photographs and images in Russian.
• Bonus - 8000 graphic elements.
• License (resale rights).